Thursday, October 24, 2013

Three Random Rambles: On Magical Candy Bowls, Ikea Green Beans, and Yoga Twerking


This is PeachBird, the crazy-eyed pigeon I met in NYC. He is my blog's new mascot. Because . . . how could I not make him my mascot?

1. The highly skilled people of the universe should develop a candy bowl that spontaneously gives rise/gives birth to new candies (i.e. once the Reese's are fully depleted, slowly-one-by-one the Skittles will begin to pile up; once those delicious bites have been consumed, M&Ms will arrive. Then the Dots. Butterfingers. So on and so forth.)

2. I had a dream recently (perhaps it was a nightmare) that I purchased Ikea's entire stock of green beans--and then some lady started fighting me for them! Messed up dream because . . . I don't think Ikea even sells green beans?! #DreamRealmsBeFlawed

3. The Yoga-Teacher-Master in class recently used the word "twerk." As in, don't "twerk" your leg the wrong way. I write for a celebrity tabloid blog so, naturally, my Miley-Cyrus tainted mind went in so many different places. Dear Yogi, please stick to your fancy yoga language nobody understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment