Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello World!

Hello world. I've decided to start a blog documenting my journey as a writer, reader, and any other ramblings that seem pertinent to the publishing industry--which I hope to one day traverse with a novel of my own.

I'm looking forward to throwing myself out there into the writing cyber-community. From what I've gathered, everyone seems pretty friendly, right? I think so *chomps on nails*

I plan on updating this a few times a week, so, if by some strange twist of the universe, you stumble across my fun lil' blog . . . please join! I always love to talk, especially via words on the internet; I think there's a certain magic to establishing a connection with someone simply via words! And, if you're a writer (especially of YA fiction) looking for a critique partner, I'm always looking for a fun person to crit with.

Talk with you soon (though, right now, Nick, we're probably just having a straight up conversation with ourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment